How do you create that interest? Look the part, and then be it.
My extraordinary high achieving clients are at the helm of these companies: American Institute of Architects, iHeart Media, Clear Channel, Farmers Insurance, Time Warner, Qualcomm, Lenovo, Valero Energy, Marriott International, Women In Technology, Fox News, Sharp Healthcare, By Referral Only, Lawyers Title, Legends Escrow, CBRE, Harcourts International, USAA, Wells Fargo, SWBC, Credit Union Executives Society, Trilogy Financial Group, AFE Foundation, Wounded Warrior Homes and many more.
As high achievers, we’ve learned from our successes as well as our failures. We’ve all walked into a room, on a stage, in a meeting, on camera and new when we hit the mark and where we fell short. Most often when we feel we failed or even missed the mark slightly, it is because we did not feel prepared. We didn’t look the part, know exactly who was going to be in the meeting, something unexpected happens…etc. My motto PREPARATION = SUCCESS and have a backup plan to the backup plan!
Clients hire me for these reasons:
- Save Time. As a high achiever, you recognize that you are the expert in your field, and know that you must hire experts who can support the overall vision of your business and brand. Your time is precious and you just want your wardrobe done for you so you can focus on what you do best.
- Save Money. You’ve shopped on your own and still have a closet full of clothes and yet nothing to wear.
- You don’t know what you don’t know. You don’t know what to wear to influence your audience. You don’t know what clothes are actually right for your body shape and type. You don’t know where or how to shop.
- Your public relations firm, publicist or business coach told you that you need to change your image. The more successful you become, the higher degree of visibility you have and the “old” you is no longer working.
- Have been called to be a featured media guest. You only have one chance to get it right! There are no re-do’s in the media and if you don’t look the part of an expert, you cannot use that footage in your speakers reel, on your website or will not be called back again.
- Have a photo/video shoot. As an influencer, you are savvy enough to know that you must have current and relevant photos to reflect your successes and achievements.
- Asked to be a keynote speaker. You want to dazzle and influence your audience, along with being seen for the leader you are.
- Have some kind of lifestyle change. Job interviews, a new job, going from a job to becoming an entrepreneur, divorce, weight gain or loss…etc., and don’t know how to dress for your specific changes.
- You simply don’t like to shop. Believe it or not, 90% of my clients don’t like to shop.