Season 2, Episode 3; Intentional Influence Podcast:
Step into Your Own Powerful Presence on Camera and on Stage
In this Intentional Influence podcast, host Melissa Murray talks with Sandra Dee Robinson, well-known daytime actress, author, TV and radio host, product spokesperson, and wildlife advocate about her new book IMPACT! Secrets to Powerful Personal Presence On Camera and Off.
At the age of 17 Sandra Dee Robinson began a successful career in Television as an actress with major roles on Another World, Sunset Beach, Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, The Bay and guest starred on many prime time shows and films, like CSI Miami, Criminal Minds and Two and a Half Men… among others. As Founder and CEO of Charisma on Camera and author of “IMPACT! Secrets to Powerful Personal Presence” Sandra Dee Robinson is under demand as a coach, consultant and speaker for companies, celebrities and well-established experts to help them get what they desire in life by naturally stepping into their most powerful self.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Sandra Dee overcame extreme shyness to step into her own powerful presence on camera
- Why you need to let go of your limiting beliefs now!
- How you can reach your audience more effectively by addressing multiple learning modalities
- How to get to the other side of fear when on a public stage
- The importance of talking through the lens
- Specific brain and body techniques to command your next public speaking engagement
- Do’s and Don’ts: What you should put in and on your body before your next presentation
In this episode, we mentioned several resources:
– Free Gift: How to Initiate Networking Conversations the Right Way. You’ll Never ask “What do you do?” again!
– Book: IMPACT! Secrets to Powerful Personal Presence on Camera and Off! by Sandra Dee Robinson
– Podcast: How to have a Powerful Personal Presence and Charisma on Camera with Sandra Dee Robinson hosted by Melissa Murray
– Conference: Tony Robbins Unleash The Power Within
– Google Hangout: Sandra Dee Robinson interviews Melissa Murray on What to Wear for Media Appearances and Video
Related Articles, Books, Blogs and Videos on This Topic
– Article: Fortune Magazine – Tony Robbins Says Trying to Be Perfect is Insane
– Blog: Stop Networking Like Everyone Else by Sandra Dee Robinson
– Blog: Entrepreneurs Need to Turn Up the Volume with Their Personal Brand by Melissa Murray
Intentional Influence Podcast Sponsor
This episode of Intentional Influence is sponsored by Murasaki Media. Servicing companies with the desire to use the full potential of video marketing, Murasaki Media produces non-traditional branding films that stand out.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: iTunes
Share the Intentional Influence Love
If you enjoyed the show, help us raise the visibility of this podcast and our mission! Rate us on iTunes and leave a brief review.
Do you know an influential leader who might enjoy our podcast? Share the Intentional Influence Love!
Leave A Comment