Several weeks ago I was the keynote speaker at the Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Board Retreat. These wildly savvy executive women were on fire and were there to step up their game! No subjects were off limits and beyond the laughter, we had some important dialogue that every woman in the business world needs to know.
In the video below, you will see that our time together sparked an entirely new video series that is fun, funny and most definitely candid. My presentation covered these hot topics:
- Cleavage – How and When or EVER!
- Employee Dress Codes and Ramifications of Not Following Company Dress Code Policies
- Feeling too Tall or too Petite When Working with Men
- Body Language and How it can Work for or Against You
- The Art of Eye Contact
- How to Go From the Board Room to a Construction Site and Still Look Professional
- Age Appropriate Hair Length – When to Cut or Not to Cut
- Accessories Being an Asset or Distraction
If you would like to hire Melissa to speak at your upcoming event, click here.
This sounds like the beginning of an AWESOME blog series! Do you have anything else you can share regarding these topics? This information would be very helpful in my path to entering the industry.
Hello Jasmine! I have a series of videos coming out in 2014 that addresses all of these topics and MANY more! Stay tuned!
This is going to be such a great blog series for my clients!!!! I photograph tons of realtors!