Season 1, Episode 1; Intentional Influence Podcast:
In this Intentional Influence episode, Melissa Murray talks with Sandra Dee Robinson on how to have a Powerful Personal Presence and Charisma on Camera.
Sandra Dee Robinson is a well-known daytime actress, TV and Radio Host, Product Spokesperson, wildlife advocate, CEO and Founder of Charisma on Camera Media Training Studio and Horsepowered Leadership Training.
Sandra Dee is a coach, consultant and speaker for companies, entrepreneurs, authors, celebrities and well-established experts to help them develop their most powerful personal presence and leadership communication skills. She has appeared in major roles on Another World, Sunset Beach, Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, The Bay and guest starred on many prime time shows and films, like CSI Miami, Criminal Minds and Two and a Half Men… among others. She attributes her consistent success in this challenging industry to the lessons she now has honed into effective workshops and seminars.
In this episode, you’ll learn to:
– Embrace and project your Powerful Personal Presence
– The art of Powerful vs Predatory; Non-Predatory Leadership and Confidence
– How to Captivate your Audience by Getting Out of Your Head
– Own your Space by embracing your unique personality and natural skills on camera
– Adjust your relationship with the camera and connect with your audiences
– Create a lasting impact by sharing your personal journey and WHY this is so incredibly valuable
– Avoid mistakes that can destroy your reputation, your business and your income
– Proper Framing, Lighting, Sound and Energy
– Rituals Prior to Speaking or being on Camera
Join the Conversation
One of the reasons for doing this podcast is educate people and the conversations they provoke. This week, my question to you is this:
What challenges do you have when it comes to Powerful Personal Presence on and off camera? You can leave a comment below.
In this episode we mentioned several resources:
- DIY Video Program: Sandra’s Charisma Practices
- TedTalk: Amy Cuddy’s presentation on Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are
Related Articles, Books, Blogs and Videos on This Topic
- Google Hangout: Sandra Dee Robinson interviews Melissa on What to Wear for Media Appearances and Video
- Blog: Style Emergency – will you be ready when opportunity knocks?
- Blog: Lose Weight at Feel Great for Your Media Appearance with Celebrity and Private Weight Loss Coach Sara Christensen, Part 1 and Part 2
- Blog: Your Personal Brand Wakeup Call
This episode of Intentional Influence is sponsored by Sara Christensen, Celebrity and Private Weight Loss Coach. To find out more about Sara and how to work with her go to SaraChristensen.com.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Intentional Influence Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the podcast and our mission.