Season 1, Episode 11; Intentional Influence Podcast:
Cracking the Sales Code; Sales Secrets That Make Money Now
In this Intentional Influence Podcast episode, Melissa Murray and Co-Host Jan Goss-Gibson, CEO of Jan Goss International & Civility Consulting whose specialty is First Impression Management talk with Che Brown about Cracking the Sales Code; Sales Secrets That Make Money Now.
Che Brown is a sales expert with Peak Performers Institute, his clients refer to Che as the Sales Cardiologist and he is unlike any you’ve ever encountered. He holds a bachelor’s in finance from Morgan State, an MBA from John’s Hopkins, and completed the Dale Carnegie course from the Dale Carnegie Centers of Excellence. He is the bestselling author of Sales for Shy Folks and Sales Swagger.
Che is also president of Partners in Learning, a global sales training company, which teaches sales professionals how to make sales with less effort. Che shares winning sales strategies on how to close deals and put cash in your pocket by mastering the basics of selling, using sales scripts, and advanced sales techniques to increase sales and long-term profitability. His belief that selling is a learned skill, one that each person can acquire.
With over 14 years of sales and marketing experience, Che has conducted workshops and seminars for major corporations, including Hewlett-Packard, Wachovia, Microsoft, Verizon, Chevy Chase Bank, and numerous network marketing organizations. He continues to host highly attended sales forums and conferences around the country.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– The Givers Economy
– Why your Image Must be Congruent with Your Message
– Sales Swagger; The Law of Belief
– How to Get Over Your Fear of Selling
– Authentic Sales Approach; Why Selling Equals Service
– How to Impact Sales Through Neuro-linguisitics
– Sales Swagger; Words in a Sequence That Have Meaning
– 3 Key Systems; Never Underestimate the Power of The Basics
– Selling is a Learned Skill; More Sales with Less Effort
In this episode we mentioned several resources:
- Event: Sales for Shy Folks
- Book by Che: Sales Swagger
- Products by Che: Sales Mastery Toolkit
- Book: Protocol Power; 21 Days to Professional Polish
- Online Tool: First Impression Management
- Mastermind: The Ultimate Mastermind Group
Related Articles, Books, Blogs and Videos on This Topic
- Book: The Greatest Salesman In The World by Og Mandino
- Podcast: Confidence is An Inside Job; Learn How to Master Your Brand with Jan Goss-Gibson
- Blog: Style Emergency – will you be ready when opportunity knocks?
- Google Hangout: Sandra Dee Robinson interviews Melissa on What to Wear for Media Appearances and Video
This episode of Intentional Influence is sponsored by Of Eleven Media, soon to be the world’s leading digital magazine publisher.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: