Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:03 — 95.1MB)
Season 1, Episode 9; Intentional Influence Podcast:
Master Your Personal Brand with Online Radical Strategic Visibility
In this Intentional Influence Podcast episode, Melissa Murray talks with Mari Smith on how to Master Your Personal Brand through Online Radical Strategic Visibility.
Often referred to as “the Queen of Facebook”, Mari Smith is hailed as the premier Facebook marketing expert and one of the most influential and knowledgeable new media thought leaders in the world. Facebook recently partnered with Mari to facilitate and teach at Facebook’s Boost Your Business series of live half-day training events across the United States.
Forbes named Mari as a Top Ten Social Media Power Influencer several years in a row; she is currently in the top five. Fast Company described Mari as “a veritable engine of personal branding, a relationship marketing whiz, and the Pied Piper of the Online World.”
Mari and her team work with forward-thinking, socially conscious companies of various sizes to help grow their businesses through the power of social media, integrated with all forms of digital and offline marketing. Mari travels and speaks at major events, often sharing the stage with notable celebrities and thought leaders. Mari also leads regular free Facebook marketing webinars and offers numerous online training courses. She is author of The New Relationship Marketing and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– How to Become a Thought Leader or Industry Influencer
– Radical Strategic Visibility; Be Seen in All the Right Places by All the Right People at All the Right Times
– The Biggest Mistakes Entrepreneurs and Businesses Make on Facebook
– How to Run an Effective Contest to List Build and What 3rd Party Apps to Use
– How and Why You Should Curate Other People’s Content
– Why Facebook Ads are Worth the Investment If You Do them Right
– Frame of Mind Marketing: Be Known for Making a Difference
– Service is the New Social
– The Future of Social Media
– Why Self Investment Pays Off
– Mari’s Rituals Prior to Speaking or Being on Camera
Join the Conversation
One of the reasons for doing this podcast is educate people and the conversations they provoke. This week, my question to you is this:
What challenges do you have when it comes to Mastering Your Online Personal Brand, what has or has not worked for you? You can leave a comment below.
In this episode we mentioned several resources:
- Event: Facebook’s Boost Your Business series hosted by Mari Smith
- Free Webinar: Supercharge Your Facebook Marketing Webinar with Mari Smith on May 19th
- Books: The New Relationship Marketing and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day
- Blog: The Rise of the Facebook Queen by Buffer
- Free Thought Leadership Report: Ten Steps to Establishing Yourself as a Thought Leader Using Social Media and Beyond by Mari Smith
Related Articles, Books, Blogs and Videos on This Topic
- Blog: Style Emergency – will you be ready when opportunity knocks?
- Google Hangout: Sandra Dee Robinson interviews Melissa on What to Wear for Media Appearances and Video
- Books: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy and Getting Things Done; The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- Free Resource: Social Media Examiner with Michael Stelzner
- Blog: Social Customer Service by Jay Baer
- Business Coach: Anne McKevitt
This episode of Intentional Influence is sponsored by Murasaki Media, a boutique video production company making films for businesses and life events. Learn more about Murasaki Media here.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
[…] Podcast: Master Your Personal Brand with Online Radical Strategic Visibility with Mari Smith […]
[…] Episode 9: Master Your Personal Brand Online […]