Season 1, Episode 6; Intentional Influence Podcast:
Communicating Your Brand; 5 Questions for Being on Purpose
In this Intentional Influence Podcast episode, Melissa Murray talks with Shuronda Robinson on How to Have Clarity to Communicate Your Personal Brand. And we celebrate Adisa Communication’s 20th Year in Business!
A second-generation entrepreneur who, having grown up in a newspaper publishing family, Shuronda Robinson’s passion for effective communications was ignited during her teen years. Since founding Adisa Communications in 1995, the firm has garnered a reputation for creative professionalism by providing a full spectrum of public involvement and communications services. Meaning “one who makes himself clear,” Adisa offers its clients in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, as well as internationally, providing an array of creative and intuitive communication solutions. Her work includes communications strategy, branding and public relations. Clients include: Walmart, Frost Bank, Lenovo, City of Austin and the State of Texas.
In 2009, she launched her second dream, The Joyful Living Center, a national executive coaching and training practice to support entrepreneurs in achieving beyond their goals.
Her clients call on her to help solve big communication problems that impact lives of hundreds of thousands of people. For two decades, she has led both public and private sector projects to successful completion through strategic communications designed to gain informed consent, having worked on transportation, planning, infrastructure and public affairs programs throughout Texas.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– 5 Questions to Gain Clarity on Your Purpose
– Personal Branding Strategies for every Company and Entrepreneur
– How to Make Things Clear so Clients Hear You
– Connect with Your Audience without Speaking
– BE on Purpose
– Rituals Prior to Speaking or being on Camera
Join the Conversation
One of the reasons for doing this podcast is educate people and the conversations they provoke. This week, my question to you is this:
What challenges do you have when it comes to Communicating You, Your Business and Your Personal Brand? You can leave a comment below.
In this episode we mentioned several resources:
- Dream Builder Program: Mary Morrissey
- TED talk: Amy Cuddy’s presentation on Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are
- TED talk: Simon Sinek’s presentation on Start With Why
- Jan Goss, America’s #1 Master Confidence Strategist
Related Articles, Books, Blogs and Videos on This Topic
- Google Hangout: Sandra Dee Robinson interviews Melissa on What to Wear for Media Appearances and Video
- Blog: Style Emergency – will you be ready when opportunity knocks?
- Blog: Your Personal Brand Wakeup Call
This episode of Intentional Influence is sponsored by Jenna Gessay, Intuitive Wellness for You, Your Kids and Your Business . To find out more about Jenna and how to work with her click here.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Intentional Influence Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the podcast and our mission.